We, EMC Capital Ltd, promise to look after your personal data at all times. This notice explains how we do this and tells your about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
If you have interacted with us, whether through our website, email or during the course of a potential transaction, we may keep limited amounts of your personal information. This might include your name, job title, company and contact details.
We use this information for the purposes of responding to your enquiries (including requests for an indiciative valuation), contacting you in relation to potential transactions with your consent and processing any requests you may have in relation to your information.
Our legal basis for collecting and storing such personal information is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in running our business in order to properly administer any transactions that we are party to.
Securing Your Personal Information
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe. In order to do so, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of data to prevent unauthorised access and only hold records for as long as they are needed for the purposes they were collected.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. There are circumstances in which your rights may not apply. You have the right to request that we:
• provide you with a copy of the information we hold about you;
• update any of your personal information if it is inaccurate or out of date;
• delete the personal data we hold about you – if we are providing services to you and you ask us to delete personal data we hold about you then we may be unable to continue providing those services to you;
• restrict the way in which we process your personal data;
• stop processing your data if you have valid objections to such processing; and
• transfer your personal data to a third party.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or want more details about how we use your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to admin[at]emccapital.uk
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can use the relevant section of the Information Commissioner’s Office website to do this.
Updated: 27 January 2020